Canaan Smith is out to explore your Stompin’ Grounds this Fall with a brand new single and headlining tour! The announcement comes just after his debut single, “Love You Like That,” hit #1 on the charts. Our favorite nitty gritty boy will be hitting venues across the country in his first major headlining tour. We have his new single “Hole In A Bottle” on repeat! Tickets for the tour go on sale September 18th.
Canaan Smith’s “Stompin’ Grounds Tour” 2015
Sept 18th – Champions Square – New Orleans, LA – Buy Tickets
Sept 19th – Verizon Wireless Amp @ Encore Park – Alpharetta, GA – Buy Tickets
Oct 1st – Community Arts Center – Williamsport, PA – Buy Tickets
Oct 2nd – Toyota Presents Oakdale – Wallingford, CT – Buy Tickets
Oct 3rd – LC Pavilion – Columbus, OH – Buy Tickets
Oct 8th – Round Up – Davie, FL – Buy Tickets
Oct 9th – Friday Night Block Party – Tallahassee, FL – Buy Tickets
Oct 10th – Freedom Hall – Louisville, KY – Buy Tickets
Nov 1st – Ascend Amphitheatre – Nashville, TN – SOLD OUT
Nov 6th – Coyote Joe’s – Charlotte, NC – Buy Tickets
Nov 7th – This Is How We Cruise Fest – Miami, FL – Buy Tickets
Nov 12th – Exit In – Nashville, TN – Buy Tickets
Nov 13th – Blind Horse Saloon – Greenville, SC – Buy Tickets
Nov 14th – Jonny & June’s Ultra Saloon – Winston-Salem, NC – Buy Tickets
Nov 19th – Demin & Diamonds – Wichita Falls ,TX – Buy Tickets
Nov 20th – Wild West – Lubbock, TX – Buy Tickets
Nov 21st – C W Scooters – Lawton, OK – Buy Tickets
Dec 3rd – Boondocks – Springfield, IL – Buy Tickets
Dec 4th – Joe’s Sports Bar – Chicago, IL – Buy Tickets
Dec 5th – Dusty Armadillo – Rootstown, OH – Buy Tickets
Dec 11th – Revolution Music Room – Little Rock, AR – Buy Tickets
Country artist Canaan Smith played an intimate show at NYC’s Mercury Lounge last night. The show gave the lucky fans in the audience a preview of Canaan’s upcoming debut album, “Bronco,” out June 23rd. As if we weren’t already excited enough about his album, after hearing some of the new songs last night we are ecstatic. Canaan got the evening off to an energetic start with “Hole In A Bottle,” one of our favorite tracks off his self-titled EP. A song called “American Muscle” is guaranteed to become the next #MERICA theme song you’ll be blasting at your 4th of July picnic. It got the whole crowd rocking, with some over-enthusiastic dancers spilling their beers but no one minded because #MERICA.
Canaan also shared the meaning behind the title of his album, “Bronco,” explaining that he wanted to share himself and who he is through his album. The album’s title track is in honor of his brother, whom Canaan lost when he was younger. He dedicated the song to him in a touching tribute, giving the audience “a few moments of peace.”
Canaan ended the night with a singalong to his chart-climbing single “Love You Like That,” before hi-fiving everyone in the front row. We had a blast seeing the nitty gritty boy in the city for a night, and can’t wait until he’s back at the end of June for FarmBorough Festival! You can also catch him on tour with Dierks Bentley on the Sounds of Summer Tour.
Pre-order a copy of Canaan Smith’s “Bronco” now and get a signed CD booklet!
Hole In A Bottle
Two Lane Road
One Of Those
Love At First
Good Kinda Bad
Jealous (Nick Jonas cover)
Love You Like That
Country singer Canaan Smith just announced he is releasing his debut album, “Bronco,” on June 23rd! The album release follows the success of his Top 20 single “Love You Like That” and his EP that came out in March. The album will include all 5 tracks from the EP, and more! The title track, “Brono,” is in honor of his brother who Canaan lost when he was young. Canaan does a touching tribute to him each night on tour during the song’s performance, giving the audience a “few moments of peace.”
We caught Canaan’s opening set on Dan + Shay’s “Where It All Began Tour” this spring and he blew us away with his talent and live show. Canaan is joining Dierks Bentley’s Sounds of Summer Tour, along with Kip Moore and Maddie and Tae. He’ll also be making a stop at the FarmBorough Festival in NYC, New York’s first country music fest.
Pre-order bundles are available now at CanaanSmith.com and include a signed album booklet! Stay tuned for the full tracklisting. Watch the video for “Love You Like That” below!
It’s been a long week, feels like two! We’re counting down the days until our first outdoor concert this summer but until then, here is our Friday Five songs that we’ve had stuck in our heads all week!
1. Cam – “My Mistake” We’ve never had as much fun watching an unfamiliar opening act as we did during Cam’s set on the Where It All Began Tour with Dan + Shay. She just launched her first single, “My Mistake,” and we’re sure we’ll be catching her on a headlining tour very soon.
2. Canaan Smith – “Love You Like That” Canaan scored opening spots on some of the hottest tours this year, including Dierks Bentley’s Sounds of Summer Tour. His self-titled debut EP will be released in March, just in time to learn all the words before seeing him on tour!
3. Chris Lane – “Broken Windshield View” Chris has played shows with some of the biggest names in country, making a name for himself on the road in the process. He’s currently working on an EP following the release of his single “Broken Windshield View.”
4. Michael Ray – “Kiss You In The Morning” 2015 is shaping up to be Michael Ray’s year – his first single “Kiss You In The Morning” was the highest debuting single on the Country Airplay chart when it was released. You can also see him on the Lipstick Graffiti Tour with possibly the hottest country singer of the moment, Sam Hunt, this Spring.
5. Jackie Lee – “She Does” With his raspy southern drawl and electric guitar in hand, Jackie Lee is ready to make you fall in love with him. Like he sings in his debut single, “She Does,” he may not like the same things you do, but he’s willing to love them for you. Jackie is currently working on his debut album and landed the Nashville Lifestyles’ 2015 Most Eligible Singles cover.
Country singer Canaan Smith just announced he is releasing his self-titled debut EP on March 24th! His single “Love You Like That” has been steadily climbing the charts. Canaan just wrapped up a tour with Kip More, but you’ll have lots more chances to see Canaan on the road this year! First up is Dan + Shay’s Where It All Began Tour, which kicks off next weekend (!!!), followed by Dierks Bentley’s Sounds of Summer tour. Canaan is also part of the lineup of the inaugural Farmborugh Festival in NYC, New York’s first ever country fest.
Check out the EP tracklisting below and watch the video for “Love You Like That!”
Canaan Smith EP Tracklisting
1. Love You Like That
2. Two Lane Road
3. Mad Love
4. Hole In A Bottle
Pickup a copy of “Love You Like That” on iTunes now!