There are lots of things to be excited about this October! For starters, we’re only 29 days away from Halloween! And we have all of these album releases to look foward to, including new music from 5SOS and Selena Gomez. Check out our playlist from our top 5 album releases for October!
1. Selena Gomez – “Revival” due October 9th
2. Demi Lovato – “Confident” due October 16th
3. 5SOS – “Sounds Good, Feels Good” due October 23rd
4. Carrie Underwood – “Storyteller” due October 23rd
5. Chris Janson – “Buy Me A Boat” due October 30th
Carrie Underwood had been teasing fans all week with a “special announcement” to be made during a Facebook live chat. During the chat, she reveled that she will be releasing her 5th studio album, “Storyteller,” on October 23rd! The album got its name from its more traditional sound, which focuses on the story telling of country music. This is Carrie’s first full-length release of new material since 2012’s hit “Blown Away.”
Carrie also released the lead single from the album, “Smoke Break,” to country radio and digital retailers. Listen to the track below and pickup a copy on iTunes or Amazon now!
Be sure to follow Carrie Underwood & Secret Fangirls for more updates!