Let’s face it: January is a rough time. The holidays are over, it’s cold, no vacation in the foreseeable future, and all we want to do is just hibernate until spring. So, we like to focus on the good things that do happen in January, like the return of Pretty Little Liars!
(If you aren’t caught up with the show yet, we’d suggest to stop reading. You’ve been warned)
The show left off with a major cliffhanger — Allison, whom we’d believed to have been dead since the show started, was alive! We think so, at least. This show has so many twists and turns, we don’t know what to believe anymore.
Here are some questions we’d like answered this season:
1. Is Mr. Fitz (our favorite character) really evil? Or is he just faking being a member of the A-team, like Toby? Although we’ve been saying all along Mr Fitz is so perfect something HAS to be wrong with him, so it wouldn’t surprise us if he has been A all this time…
2. What happened to Gregg Sulkin, Mr. Fitz’s little brother? (He will always be Gregg to us thanks to this commercial from Disney) Nothing warms your tum like soup made by your mum!
3. Can we have more shirtless scenes with Jason?
4. Where is Toby? I don’t think we see enough of him, and we would like more. Has he been modeling?
5. What ever happened to that cute guy, Andrew, from the decathlon team that Spencer was playing “strip study” with?
6. How do the girls have time to do their hair every morning? When do they do their homework? How do they have so much time before school? We could barely get dressed and out the door before the first bell!
7. Is Caleb going to come back from Ravenswood? We tried watching that show and gave up after 1.5 episodes, so we have no idea. We hope Macy Misa is okay.
8. WHY DOESN’T ANYONE JUST TELL THEIR PARENTS / A RESPONSIBLE ADULT / MR FITZ / ANOTHER HOT MALE ADULT FIGURE / ETC THAT THEY ARE BEING STALKED BY A?!?
I guess then we wouldn’t have a show, so we’ll just play along!
While we look up our favorite photos of Mr Fitz, check out the trailer for the new season below.
Watch the premiere on Tuesday, January 7th at 8pm, and catch up during the all day marathon on ABC Family!